Inspired by Mount Vernon, George Washington’s estate in Virginia, The Loudon House epitomizes colonial Georgian style. Proportion and balance combined with a neo-classical decorative vocabulary are hallmarks of this quintessential American style. Designed by architect Kenneth Syvertsen, a specialist in historic recreations, The Loudon House represents the marriage of traditional style with modern amenities.
- One, two and three bedroom units
- Underground reserved parking and private storage
- Two custom-appointed, key controlled elevators connect underground parking to interior foyers on every level
- Maintenance-free exterior with professional landscaping
- North Colonie School District
The grand structure houses 24 spacious units conveniently located in the heart of Loudonville, NY. Conveniently located just minutes from Downtown Albany, RPI, Siena College, SUNY Albany and College of Nanoscale Science, Albany Medical Center, Albany International Airport, Amtrak Train Station, Restaurants and Shopping. Plus downtown Saratoga Springs and Global Foundries in Malta are just a short drive away. This historic hamlet is famous for its luxurious homes and distinguished residents. Two exclusive country clubs, Schuyler Meadows and Wolfert’s Roost, are only minutes away making The Loudon House the perfect care-free home for those who like living the Loudonville lifestyle.